Fast platform to ensure a smooth operation
With PDF Tool, we are introducing a platform that processes PDF files with unprecedented speed. PDF files for industrial printing can be substantial and rendering times are often long, stealing valuable time away from your production.
With PDF Tool, we have eliminated that. Regardless of file size, the platform renders the PDF file with no delay and in 10 seconds or less, you are ready to start printing, ensuring quick print job starts and smooth transitions between new productions.
Maximising security. Minimising risk of error.
PDF Tool offers an incredibly safe platform to print from and is ideal for print productions with no room for error. Often, printing from databases means working with sensitive data. We have designed PDF Tool with that in mind.
Once loaded, the PDF cannot be altered. The operator’s task is simply to define the print area by dragging a ribbon to cover the relevant data. PDF Tool ensures that the PDF file is printed as it is designed, which greatly limits liability for the print job operator.
Load. Prepare. Print.
HSAJET® PDF Tool is a very user-friendly platform. In three very simple steps, you are ready to print:
- Load PDF file
- Prepare PDF for print
- Start printing
PDF Tool offers wide opportunities
PDF Tool is useful across industries and for a wide variety of applications, including:
- Addressing / mailing / numbering
- Variable data printing
- Automated layouts
- Proprietary content, e.g. barcodes
- Graphics, special fonts and logos
All around optimisation
PDF Tool will be a valuable contributor in ensuring a cost-effective production:
- Maximise up-time. Fast processing of the PDF means no time is wasted before print start or in between print jobs
- Reduce mean time between failure. The platform remembers a PDFs individual settings and print progress, so you are able to quickly restart where you left off
- Save time. Preparing the PDF for print is very simple, and only very basic training is required to use the platform
- Increase control. PDF Tool offers operational safety and limits the liability related to printing sensitive data to a minimum
PDF Tool key features
- Able to process +50,000 pages/hour
- Ready to print in less than 10 seconds. No time-consuming prerendering
- Ideal for mailing and addressing, variable data printing, automated layouts, etc.
- Once loaded, the PDF is fixed and cannot be altered. This greatly reduces risk of operator errors occurring
- Time-saving - both in preparation and print phase
- Offers great freedom of design - prints the PDF as it is designed
- Easily print logos, specific fonts, proprietary barcodes, and other company distinctive graphics