Full design freedom with the intuitive HSAJET® MCX Software
The MCX Software offers you an intuitive, easy-to-use design platform from where you create your print job layouts. The MCX Software has all the features you need for easy job creation. Use predefined templates, create your own templates, or start a new layout.
You are given great freedom when designing print jobs for the MCX. The software lets you scale, rotate, place, and format freely and you can add as much content as you please.
You can easily add texts, dates, barcodes, 2D codes, QR-codes, and graphics to your layout. Rotate the objects freely, make links between contents, create prompts for the operator, upload new fonts and much more. The software is 100% Unicode compatible, supports all script types, comes with extensive content libraries, and many more useful features.
100% Unicode compatible - print text in any language
Unlike most industrial printers on the market, you can easily design print jobs in any language you want. The software is 100% Unicode compatible and supports all script types, which means you can enter content in any language and script. The software comes with a range of fonts for various scripts, and new fonts can easily be added.
Simply import any font you need, and enter your print data in your required language.
Prepare images for print in no time
As a completely new feature, you can upload images in jpg, png, and bmp formats to the software. The software offers automatic dithering, and the image is prepared for print in no time.
- Barcodes: Variable barcodes, large library with standard barcodes, including Datamatrix and QR codes, GS1 barcodes.
- Graphics: jpg, png, and bmp, automatic dithering, scalable graphics
- Text: Freely scalable fonts, bold/italic/underline, left/right/center alignment, unlimited number of characters, alphanumerical text in all languages, full Unicode support in text
- Date: Free definition of date format, unlimited date format strings, localised date formats, real time and
- Counters: Free counter formatting, leading, digit count and thousand digit separators
- Shift codes: No string limit, no rule content link
- Object options: Free rotation of objects, limitless content length, link between content, multiple type of data per field