Exceptional design freedom with the intuitive MCX Software
The MCX Software offers you an intuitive, easy-to-use design platform from where you create your print job layouts. The MCX Software has all the features you need for easy job creation. Use predefined templates, create your own templates, or start a new layout.
You are given great freedom when designing print jobs for the MCX. The software lets you scale, rotate, place, and format freely and you can add as much content as you please.
You can easily add texts, dates, barcodes, 2D codes, QR-codes, and graphics to your layout. Rotate the objects freely, make links between contents, create prompts for the operator, upload new fonts and much more. The software is 100% Unicode compatible, supports all fonts and writing systems, comes with extensive content libraries, and many more useful features.
MCX printers are made for the globalised world
Printer and software are supplied with a language package that includes English, French, German,
Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. New menu languages can be added on the fly, and the software menues can be displayed in all languages and writing systems.
100% Unicode compatible - print text in any language
Unlike most industrial printers on the market, you can easily design print jobs in any language and font you want. The software is 100% Unicode compatible and supports all languages, fonts and writing systems. The software comes with a large range of fonts for various writing systems. If new fonts are needed, you simply import the font to the software and printer, and it is instantly ready for use.
Prepare images for print in no time
Upload images in jpg, png, and bmp formats to the software, and they are instantly usable. The MCX software offers automatic dithering, and the image is prepared for print in no time.
- Barcodes: Variable barcodes, large library with all types of standard barcodes, including Datamatrix and QR codes, GS1 barcodes.
- Graphics: jpg, png, and bmp, automatic dithering, scalable graphics
- Text: Freely scalable fonts, bold/italic/underline, left/right/center alignment, unlimited number of characters, alphanumerical text in all languages, full Unicode support in text
- Date: Free definition of date format, unlimited date format strings, localised date formats, real time and adjustable
- Counters: Free counter formatting, digit count and thousand-digit separators
- Shift codes: Unlimited number of rules without string length limit
- Object options: Free rotation of objects, limitless content length, link between content, multiple type of data per field
- Smart content relations: Field content can be linked from one to another, and the destination may be formatted differently. Relations make duplicate input unnecessary
- Dataset and product lists: A dataset (csv) can be added to the layout to print as a list, for example as a product list